Saturday, February 19, 2011

What to Wear

Being a chick is hard. I'm learning this more and more. Don't get me wrong it has it's perks. I get to be lovely and whimsical when I want to. I get to be moody and introspective because I can. And I get to wear delicate clothes to feel more like a chick.

I still dress like a poor college student. But as the big 2-5 gets nearer I want to work on dressing...better.

Cause to be honest, when you look great you feel great. And clothes are about individuality. I guess I want to work on expressing my individuality more.
I like mixing masculine pieces with feminine ones. So i'm hoping the cardigan and dark blue skinny jeans will look nice with the floral print and maybe chuck taylors. I want to wear this to the museum next tuesday.


But i don't know? Is this musuem worthy?



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wear the best you can wear in every moment you catch... you'll never know..
nice blog :D